Thursday 12 June 2008

re Cowley Works Bridleway

Hi Rachel,

I was thinking about your comment on the bridleway and how you can see why BMW would want to close it, as well as seeing the point of view of the residents needing access. Although we are artists rather than campaigners, our work touches on many political issues and we don't necessarily need to sit on the fence.

Also I am interested in the no-photo/video sign. I wonder why? When the homeless man at Saint-Denis saw my camera and was quite aggressive as thought I meant to take a photo of him, it's understandable, as its very personal and to do with pride and his situation, but what was this sign about? Commercial secrets or the representation of the company? It is another kind of prohibition like places you can access or not.

S

No comments: